Now through April 16, Dreamspinner Press is having a Happy Reading Sale, and Ari and I have volunteered to participate in the sale to help make the current situation a little more bearable for our readers who are self-isolating/quarantined at home due to COVID-19.
You can now get Fortune’s Slings and Cupid’s Arrows along with any of its translations for $1.99.
We hope all of you are staying safe and healthy!
Our books at Dreamspinner Press are currently on sale, including French, German, and Italian translations! So this is a good time to pick up any of our Dreamspinner titles you might be missing.
I’ve given our website a little overhaul, mostly organizational changes. The biggest change is that I updated the navigation menu so that our books are now accessible in a drop-down menu. I like lists, so here’s a list of all the changes I’ve made to the site over the last couple of days.
- removed the “New Releases” page because new books are available in the sidebar
- removed the sidebar from all pages except the home page for a cleaner look/design
- added a link to our newsletter archive to the sidebar
- streamlined the navigation menu and tweaked the language; put standalone books, series, collections, translations, audio books, and free books in a drop-down menu under Books
- created individual pages for French, German, and Italian translations and added the book summaries
- changed the layout of the series pages
- removed all cover art from individual pages (it didn’t always align the way I wanted it to on the page) and created a cover art gallery with artist credit in the caption of each image
- added a link to the home page to the navigation menu
- added Dreamspinner Press and Amazon links to books available at both places
Little changes, but I’m pleased.
Caribbean Blues is now available as a free read!
When Jon Lawson’s boyfriend dumps him just before what was to be an romantic island vacation, Jon decides to go ahead with his plans alone. What he doesn’t count on is meeting sexy, intelligent biologist Derrick Mason, who teaches him surprising lessons about life and love — and acceptance. But a tropical idyll isn’t real life, and Jon knows he must return to the real world. Can Derrick convince him that romance never has to end, or will Jon go home and miss out on a chance at true love?
We’ve set up a Facebook group for folks who’d like to receive advance reader copies of our books in order to review them. If you’re interested in being one of our ARC reviewers, please apply here!
Are you a new reader who isn’t sure where to start with Ari’s collection? Are you a returning reader looking for something new? Take our quiz to find out which Ari McKay book you should read next!
Scan the QR code to take the quiz!
Or CLICK HERE!
If you’re interested in getting info about our new and upcoming releases, plus exclusive sneak peeks of future books and behind the scenes info about us, our writing, and our events — subscribe to our newsletter!
Our next issue will be released next week!
Love may not be pie, but when it comes to your lover, sharing isn’t the easiest thing in the world.
When Joe Morrissey returns home, heartsick and traumatized by his latest mission, the last thing he expects is to find his partner and lover, Brian Finnegan, has fallen for someone else. Even though Joe knows Finn has never been a one-man man, he has difficulty accepting Drew Martin’s place in Finn’s life — and especially in his heart. But when Finn is kidnapped by criminals seeking revenge on Joe, he’s forced to pair up with his rival to make sure Finn is kept safe. Joe has no choice but to face his deepest issues, not only about Drew, but also about his own past that has come back to haunt him. Doubt and pain are tearing Joe apart… Can Drew help put him back together, or does Finn risk losing both of the men he loves forever?
Now available on Amazon!